Professional Membership is open to all who meet the educational standards laid down by the association. Professional Members undertake to abide by the KAI Constitution, Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and who hold practitioner insurance. A Professional Member has voting rights, may go forward for election to the KAI Committee. Professional Members will receive newsletter and information updates.
Duration: 12 months
- Recognised Diploma/Certificates/Modulesin Kinesiology-Electronic copy on file preferable
- CPD requirements met every year - proof of same
- Subject to Membership Secretary acceptance
Entitlements of Membership Type
- Full voting rights at AGM
- KAI Website listing of practice
- Exclusive Insurance Practice Offer
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter
- Local Kinesiology Networks Calendar - CPD options
- Free Event/Seminar/Teaching Newsletter Adverts
- Optional I.A.S.K membership - 1/2 price @ €20 - weblisting of practice on IASK site www.iask.org
Online purchase is processed securely by Stripe and can be paid for by either credit card or debit card.